Hosted Redash End of Life
We've decided to discontinue Hosted Redash (app.redash.io) effective November 30, 2021.
Existing customers can continue to use the service free of charge until then. We invite you to migrate to the open source version of Redash, which you can host for yourself.Learn More
Redash helps you make sense of your data
Connect and query your data sources, build dashboards to visualize data and share them with your company.
Write queries effectively
Enjoy the power and comfort of a SQL client with the collaborative advantages of a cloud based service.
- Powerful online SQL editor
- Browse schema and click-to-insert
- Create snippets and reuse them
Visualize your data on dashboards
Always see the big, easy to digest picture for deeper understanding and better decision making.
- Drag & Drop and resize any visualization
- Schedule refresh from your data sources
- Share dashboards with your team or with the public
Query All the Data Sources You Need
Redash supports SQL, NoSQL, Big Data and API data sources - query your data from different sources to answer complex questions.