All the tools to unlock your data
Enjoy the power and comfort of Redash's query editor with powerful collaboration
- Write queries in their natural syntax and explore schemas
- Live auto-complete and keyboard shortcuts
- Create snippets for elements you frequently use
- Results are cached for minimal running times
- Schedule auto-update times for results you rely on
- Use query results as data sources to join different databases
Visualize as you will &
create amazing dashboards
- Easily visualize your results in various formats: chart, cohort, pivot table, boxplot, map, counter, snakey, sunburst and word cloud
- Gather info from multiple sources into thematic dashboards
- Share your data-story with colleagues, other teams or external partners
- Share dashboards on a URL or embed widgets anywhere you need for timely and contextual data
Visualization typesCharts: Line, Bar, Area, Pie, Scatter Boxplot Cohort Sunburst Word Cloud Sankey Map Counter Pivot Table
Set up alerts and get notified on certain events on your data.
Access Redash via API and extend its functionality as you like.
SSO, access control and many other great features for enterprise-friendly workflow.
Query All the Data Sources You Need
Redash supports SQL, NoSQL, Big Data and API data sources - query your data from different sources to answer complex questions.
Democratise access to your data in your organization
Bring data to your Slack channel
Easily share your queries and visualizations where the conversations happen.Slack integration →
Share Dashboard with a single click on a secret URL with your peers or clients.