Query and Visualize Databricks in Redash in just a few moments
- Query Databricks using its natural syntax, enjoy live auto-complete and explore your Databricks schema easily in Redash's cloud-based query editor.
- Get results, fast - shorter on-demand running times, all query results are cached, so you don't have to wait for the same result set every time.
- Schedule queries to run periodically to view the latest data without running again and again manually.
- Visualize your Databricks data and gather it into thematic dashboards from multiple sources, share the story your data tells with your team or extermal partners.
- Supported visualizations:Charts: Line, Bar, Area, Pie, ScatterBoxplotCohortSunburstWord CloudSankeyMapCounterPivot Table...and more are on the way.
- Share insights from Databricks via link or embed them wherever you need to make your organization truly data driven.
- Integrate Redash with external services and create alerts to be alway in the know.
What our customers say
"Root is an extremely data-driven company. We make dozens of changes to our product every week, and we measure the impact of all of them. Redash allows us to easily analyze data and share results among our team."
> by Dan Manges, CTO at Root Insurance
"The ability to query multiple data sources from a single window in a read-only environment is a huge plus for our team on a day to day basis. Redash allowed our team to provide better customer service by giving us the information we need without requiring a developer to get involved."
by Jon Lee, CTO at Atomized